Sdfgw's Workshop: The Forums!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sdfgw's Workshop: The Forums!!!

Need a good bit of help with a script? Want to learn to be a great builder? This is the place to be!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project 'Rod Of creation'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abxyxbx

abxyxbx

Project 'Rod Of creation' Empty
PostSubject: Project 'Rod Of creation'   Project 'Rod Of creation' Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:52 am

http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=10992219. I need that to be a tool read below

I need scripters to give me the following in this tool

a Q and E option to swich modes from move a create, move model, and delete model (You can only move and delete models you create with the tool)
your mode is said at the bottom of the screen as a black hint baras follows. Press q and e to change modes (create/move/delete)
if your on the one you want click anywhere to select it. If on create, use q and e to cycle through models. If on move, use q and e to go through move brick and move model. If on delete, go through delete brick or delete model (no explosions please)

I will make another rod with a red jewel. I need it to shoot lightning balls as an automatic gun would(lightning balls explode), yellow sparkles please. again use q and e to cycle through balefire, lightning balls, and mjolnir shockwave (see telamon's place 'fun with mjolnir')

again you have to make it a tool first.

This would surely be the most horifying pare of weapons in our arsonal. a team of three could take down fourty with this! >Smile

Last edited by abxyxbx on Sun May 31, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abxyxbx

abxyxbx

PostSubject: Re: Project 'Rod Of creation'   Project 'Rod Of creation' Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:59 am

It has to be Easilily edited too so I can put in a whole bunch of models.
Back to top Go down
Fixico

PostSubject: Re: Project 'Rod Of creation'   Project 'Rod Of creation' Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:31 am

I can try a cycle weapon
Back to top Go down
abxyxbx

abxyxbx

PostSubject: Re: Project 'Rod Of creation'   Project 'Rod Of creation' Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:11 am

Then take the rod of creation from my models, colour the jewel on top red, then do that.
Back to top Go down
Fixico

PostSubject: Re: Project 'Rod Of creation'   Project 'Rod Of creation' Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:53 pm

I can't get it
Back to top Go down
abxyxbx

abxyxbx

PostSubject: Re: Project 'Rod Of creation'   Project 'Rod Of creation' Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:30 pm

K, now grab it.
Back to top Go down
sdfgw
Admin
sdfgw

PostSubject: Re: Project 'Rod Of creation'   Project 'Rod Of creation' Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:49 am

Woo, Fixico, you do this and I'm happy... >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sdfgwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project 'Rod Of creation'   Project 'Rod Of creation' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project 'Rod Of creation'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sdfgw's Workshop: The Forums!!! :: Misc. :: Requests-
Jump to: